Whether you’re shopping for your parents, your kids, your significant other, or even the dog, the holidays are always overwhelming with so many people to buy presents for. To make things easier, we’ve created this holiday gift guide featuring ten different gifts that are guaranteed to please any type of person on your list this year. These gifts can be personal and thoughtful or they can be silly and amusing depending on what you’re looking for; either way, these 10 perfect gifts will make anyone on your list say “Wow”! Of course, an unbeatable gift would be a cleaning from Beyond Expectations, your local cleaning service based in Brunswick, Georgia!
For the Tech Lover
For your tech-savvy friend or family member, the IT support guy in your life …
- A new laptop or tablet. If your loved one is in need of an upgrade, this is the perfect gift. A new iPad with the Apple pencil has been a hit this year for artists, students, or anyone! Make sure to do your research first, though, to find the best fit for their needs.
- A wearable device. Fitness trackers and smartwatches make great gifts for those who are always on the go. They can help keep track of fitness goals, work deadlines, and more.
- A subscription to a streaming service. Whether it’s Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime, a subscription to a streaming service is a great gift that keeps on giving all year long.
- A set of new noise canceling Bluetooth headphones or earbuds. Tune in to the good stuff!
- A wire or cable organizer to keep them organized.
We all know someone who loves to travel. Get them a gift that they can take on the go!
- A cute and festive passport holder.
- A travel journal to document all of their adventures.
- A luggage tag set to help them spot their bag on the carousel.
- A versatile scarf that can be used as a blanket, pillow, or headrest on long flights.
- A gift card to their favorite airline or hotel chain.
- A book about the place they’re visiting or one of their bucket list destinations.
- A camera if they also enjoy photography.
For The Beauty Guru
If you know someone who loves makeup, skincare, and all things beauty, then these gifts will be perfect for them!
- A new eyeshadow palette.
- A set of luxurious skincare products will make them feel pampered and special.
- A subscription to a beauty box would be perfect – they’ll get to try out new products each month without having to commit to anything.
- And for the person who already has everything, a gift card to their favorite beauty store will let them choose exactly what they want.
For The Fashion Aficionado
If you know someone who is always ahead of the trends and loves to experiment with style, then they would love a gift that helps them continue to look their best.
- A great gift idea for the fashion aficionado in your life is a subscription to a fashion magazine.
- Simple – a gift card to their favorite clothing store.
- A voucher for a personal styling session, so they can get some professional help putting together new looks.
- A Lululemon fanny pack or other trending item that is in season!
New gear and new equipment is always appreciated!
- A new pair of running shoes is always a great gift for athletes. Help them start the New Year off right with a brand new pair of shoes to help them reach their fitness goals.
- If your athlete loves to swim, consider giving them a new swimsuit or goggles. A fresh pair of goggles can make all the difference in their swimming performance.
- For the cyclist in your life, a new bike helmet is a must-have. Help them stay safe while they enjoy their favorite hobby.
- Every athlete needs a good water bottle to stay hydrated during their workouts. An insulated water bottle will keep their water cold during long runs or rides.
- New tennis balls, golf balls, a basketball. You know the drill!
For The Coffee Lover
If this person can’t go without their coffee, you know you got to get them something coffee related!
- A good quality coffee beans – help your coffee lover friends upgrade their coffee game with some fresh, quality beans. Bonus points if you get them a type of bean they’ve never tried before.
- A quality coffee grinder – for the ultimate control over their cup of coffee, a grinder lets them grind beans to the perfect consistency for their preferred brewing method.
- A French press – give the gift of a richer, fuller-bodied cup of coffee with a French press. It’s also great for making cold brew!
- A Pour-over kettle – with its gooseneck spout, this type of kettle is perfect for pouring slow, even streams of water during the pour-over brewing method.
- A frother!
- A new coffee mug. Customize it!
For The Pet (Or Pet Lover)
Here are some ideas of what to get for your furry friend! Or your friend or family member’s furry friend.
- A comfy new bed for your furry friend. They’ll love snuggling up in a cozy spot that’s just their size.
- A toy that challenges them mentally and physically. Interactive toys are great for keeping pets entertained and engaged.
- A special treat or food that they don’t usually get. holiday-themed treats are always a hit with furry family members.
- A festive collar or outfit to help them get into the holiday spirit.
- A gift certificate to a pet groomer or pet store. They’ll appreciate being able to pamper their pet with a professional service or some new toys and supplies.
- A donation to a local animal shelter or rescue organization in their name.
For The Grandparents
It can be tough to shop for grandparents, especially if they seem to have everything they need. But with a little thoughtfulness, you can find the perfect gift to show them how much you care. Here are a few ideas to help you get started.
- Something related to their hobbies or passions (or a new hobby or passion), like gardening!
- Something sentimental like a framed photo or handmade scrapbook!
- A spa day or massage!
For The Teacher in Your Life
If you have a teacher in your life that you want to show some extra appreciation for this holiday season, here are five gift ideas that are sure to put a smile on their face.
- Gift cards to their favorite bookstore. Or anything related to books, like an Amazon Kindle or Nook!
- Gift cards for their favorite coffee store or restaurant to keep them fueled.
- Things from their classroom wishlist!
- A Cricut and some vinyls! This is a high end gift, but so perfect for a new teacher or crafty teacher who will be able to use this investment for years to come!
- Merch for their favorite sports team or the school they teach at. Hoodies are always a win for when classrooms get cold.
For Anyone and Everyone
Finally, we know the perfect gift that anyone could appreciate: a clean home! This is the best gift as you really cannot go wrong! Everyone loves a clean space that will make them feel more happy, healthy, productive, refreshed, and so on. Schedule a cleaning for a friend or family member or contact us for more information about gifting vouchers!
Beyond Expectations is here for all of your residential and commercial cleaning needs! We provide weekly, biweekly, monthly cleaning, or as needed in Brunswick, Georgia. We also service nearby areas such as Glynn County, Jekyll Island, Sea Island, St. Simons, and more. Call today to schedule cleaning service at (912) 230-4990 or visit our website b-expectations.com to learn more. We will truly go above and beyond your expectations!